Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday's Wall

My sewing room walls are looking bare this week. I have just dropped off nine quilts for Toowoomba Quilters Club Inc Quilt Show and will spend most of next week demonstrating Foundation Piecing and Bargello Piecing to the Show visitors.

I've also entered two of those quilts in Queensland Quilters Show in October, so I can take those reminders off my wall too.

Lesson plans for the last three classes I have to do this year are almost complete. It has been a productive week completing my own tasks, as I haven't had any customer quilts.

I have also finished a Stack and Whack quilt that I will be teaching in October. I haven't quilted it yet, as I need some quilts to practise what I learn in Houston on. But it is hanging in Sew Creative Gatton.

I've added Sue Patten's latest book to my Houston shopping list, "Adaptable Quilt Designs".
Spring has also arrived. I picked my first feed of fresh Asparagus and Roses this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment