Thursday, September 15, 2011

Out with the Old

I worked as a Census collector this year and decided I would reward myself with a new domestic machine.  I have had my Janome 6600 for almost six years, and it had always performed wonderfully.  BUT when I attended the Janome Dealers day last year on the 7700 Horizon I knew that I would have to get one soon.

I waited 12 months so I think that was good.  Now I have a Janome 6600P for sale if anyone would like a great machine, it is in having a service ready for a new owner.

So the new machine sits on top of my sewing table awaiting a larger hole to be cut so it can sit a table level.  I have plugged it in , but I haven't sewed with it yet.


I have the perfect project ready for me to Free Motion Quilt.  The top was made just after we moved to Queensland to remind me of the Blue Wrens I had living in my garden.  We have been in our Queensland home now for just over 3 years and the gardens must be established enough, that I am now seeing Blue Wrens coming into my garden, so it is time to complete it.

1 comment:

  1. How much are you asking for the 6600 please

    ReplyDelete