Sunday, June 9, 2013

Persistence Pays Off

I have been trying for a few years, admittedly very spasmodically to create a facebook page for Busy Quilting.  Yesterday being the first day of a long weekend, and with footy on the TV I tried again.  This time I didn't give up.
Now I can remove all the quilty type likes from our personal page.

I have also mastered watermarking my photos, so now I can photo post to my hearts content.  I love the possible quilting designs in this backing fabric. Still to master watermarking on my phone or tablet.  Maybe that will be an exercise for the rest of the weekend, although the outside garden are screaming out for some attention.

 I just wanted an easier way to showcase to my customers how good their quilts look after I have quilted them.


No comments:

Post a Comment