Thursday, July 4, 2013

Gennivieve has arrived

Gennivieve or Genni for short has arrived.  Less than a week after I was notified she was being shipped.  Customs left four messages on my home phone but I was away.  Less than 24 hours after paying the duties she has arrived on my doorstep.

I have dragged the box into my kitchen emptied out all the goodies of thread samples that came with her.  I have taken all the bits and pieces out of the box and now .......there she will sit for 10 hours until my husband gets home from work :(

I do not have the strength to lift her out of the box.

Plus I have many many other things to catch up on.

Piecing a top for a class sample,
Quilting two quick overalls for a customer,
Still have a load of washing in the machine and another to be done before being caught up,then the ironing starts!



1 comment:

  1. Glad to see Genni arrived safely! Cant wait to see her put through her paces.

    ReplyDelete