Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pandemonium Completed

After four days and almost 1500m of thread there is one very happy quilt owner in Gatton this evening.

As I have to make my daughter's wedding dress I delivered it this afternoon.  I did not  count all the circles and I didn't ask the owner how many there were.  I will find out when it hangs at our State Quilt Show in two months.


I need to get a longer rod for this wall if I am going to take photos of finished quilts on it. This quilt was 90" x 90" and larger than my rod and longer than my wall.

The owner took 9 months and 1 week to piece and applique this beauty.  After all that time a quilt she no longer wanted to see again, is being petted, loved and admired all over again.

Congratulations GC it was a huge task but I enjoyed the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment