Thursday, November 14, 2013

Time out for piecing

It has been a long while since I posted.  Queensland Quilt Show has been and gone.  Very long tiring week but I received many positive comments which helped alleviate the disheartening occurrences of a quilt being stolen, and an ungrateful prize recipient writing thankyous to a sponsor but saying it was a useless prize......... Grrrr
Been able to get back onto my machine and have postedany photos to my Facebook page Busy Quilting.  So much easier to do that straight from the phone.
Am now giving myself thus afternoon to piece together a challenge quilt for Sew Creative.  I must have it finished by Saturday.  All the pieces are sewn, now just to put them all together. 
Centre medallion and the first nothing border.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyn, the medallion for the quilt looks great. It will be good to see it all together.

    ReplyDelete